Job Title : Unity Developer / Programmer
Position Type: Permanent
Experience: 3- 10 years
Qualification: BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Nature of assignment:
We are urgently seeking a Unity Application Developer with a passion for using technology to engineer solutions that creatively solve problems to deliver business value. Qualified candidates will have a robust background developing VR/AR applications or Product visualization, simulations for PC, WebGL and Mobile form factors. The role requires a broad and deep capability to map a problem domain to a fully developed end state solution.
We require technically strong consultants who are resourceful, communicate well, and have good problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of modern As part of a team that provides project based consulting, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple industry verticals, working on multiple teams and projects.
As a Unity Application Developer, you will work together with Product Managers to understand the business requirements and build a software solution.
- Worked full-time with Unity 3D mainly targeting VR, AR Web and Mobile platforms
- A depth of knowledge of the mathematical and theoretical underpinnings of 3D graphics in general
- Experience with optimizing code for project solutions
- Efficient C# scripting experience
- Experience in WebGL deployment
- Experience in development on Windows platforms
- Familiarity with 3D assets such as fbx file formats
- Strong software design aptitude
- Design code that is elegant, efficient, modular, reusable, testable, maintainable, and follows good software design practices.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions
- Strong collaboration skills, works well with ambiguity, works well across roles and groups
- Ability and willingness to take the initiative to facilitate teamwork and serve the client needs first
- Interest in learning new technologies, creative, open-minded and a great team player
- Unity3D Game engine
- Experience with Oculus Rift, Cardboard VR
- Experience with sdk’s such as Vuforia, Kudan, Wikitude
- Ability to integrate plugins in application for android and ios native plugins
- Experience with Mixed reality devices such as Hololens
- Interested in product and process engineering.
- Exposure to UNREAL is added bonus
Contact Recruiter: Srikanth
Recruiter Email : email@example.com