Job Title : Technical Lead – Mechanical Design (CAD) – Autodesk Inventor
Experience: 6 – 10 years
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Experience in design and drafting using Autodesk Inventor is must.
- Experience in Solid Works software would be an added advantage.
- Experience in static equipment industry – pressure vessel, heat exchanger is
- Should be familiar and comfortable in working using ASME standards.
- Able to create Manufacturing 2D drawings, 3D models
- Knowledge on PDM would be an added advantage
- Pressure vessel design/Fabrication manufacturing knowledge would be an added
- Able to interact with the client for the technical clarifications
- Good engineering fundamental knowledge
- Good knowledge on drawing Standards (ISO, ANSI/ASME)
- Hands on experience on CAD tool – Autodesk Inventor
- Product development process knowledge
- Capability to understand/ apply GD&T and Tolerance Stack-up analysis
- Able to work on global product development projects independently.
- Knowledge on various manufacturing processes including pressure vessel and
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Good planning, communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management and reporting
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
Qualification: B.E /M. E Mechanical or similar domain
Contact Recruiter: Shobha
Recruiter Email : email@example.com