JD for Sustenance – Quality Engineer
- Lead quality projects
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Exposure/Experience to product design and development life cycle – NPD, Quality projects
- Understand/ Exhibit an ability to diagnose issues with running product or equipment in production, based on factory reports, SCR data and communications.
- Experience in the areas of quality control, 8D root cause analysis, and corrective actions
- Good experience on applying quality tools like Cause-and-effect diagram, 5-Why process Faulty tree and RCA’s.
- Strong understanding or experience with P-Diagram, FBD, DFMEA and PFMEA
- Developing test plan.
- Proto development and validation.
- Project Scoping, Schedule, Planning and execution (End to end)
- Good analytical skills and theoretical background in manufacturing principles and project management
- Collaborate with development teams including manufacturing to implement quality controls, improve processes, and make recommendations for better practices where applicable
- Perform document review and approval of key project documentation (e.g. Product requirements, design and development documentation, Verification and Validation test plan and reports, etc.)
- Identify quality issue, develop mitigation and track progress through implementation and execution.
- Identify, lead, and document process improvements.
JD for Sustenance – Engineer (Generic)
- NPD process and Cost out process.
- Conceptualize, design and document components and systems consisting of sheet metal, castings, structural tubing, plastic and electromechanical components.
- Strong understanding or experience with P-Diagram, FBD, DFMEA and PFMEA and Risk Assessment
- Perform engineering analyses, such as Finite Element Analysis (FEA), dynamic simulations, design calculations, and tolerance analysis, to prove out the feasibility of component and sub-system designs.
- Work with the product development team to develop product specifications and timelines.
- Work with Reliability and Compliance teams to develop component and product test plans.
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines, Product Management, manufacturing, purchasing and document control departments as well as outside customers and vendors.
- Ensure product and component designs meet aesthetic, reliability, cost, manufacturability and regulatory requirements.
- Development and procurement of prototype parts and building of prototype units.
- Develop and release production Bills of Materials (BOM’s)
- Provide input to improve Mechanical Engineering department processes and procedures as assigned.
JD for Sustenance – Engineer (Cost -Out)
- Executing design changes in compliance with the C-change process which increase product profitability through the execution of product cost take-out projects.
- Responsible for delivering $XX in material cost yield on an annual basis while maintaining product quality & integrity.
- Experience to product design and development life cycle.
- Conduct product Teardown, Competitor analysis, Bench marking, Brainstorming and Idea generation of cost reducing opportunities.
- Exposure to should costing process and Valve engineering.
- Develop design plans, project schedules, and evaluations plans required for successful project execution.
- Strong understanding or experience with P-Diagram, FBD, DFMEA and PFMEA and Risk assignment.
- Interface cross-functionally with sourcing, product management, manufacturing and technology to execute
- Lead technical project reviews with over-site from safety/regulatory, and senior technical leaders.
- Manage resolution of technical issues, problem analysis and close any test failures.
- Coordinate design development with global team.
Common Key Skills for All the above JDs :
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software, SolidWorks preferred
- Understanding of 2D drawing development and drafting standards.
- Includes design review, product change management, unit configuration records, ECN generation, process design and documentation, etc.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Problem solving & trouble shooting and organizational skills
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred.
- Knowledge of metal part design, including Sheet metal, Plastic components
- Knowledge of electromechanical component design/application
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with external and internal teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience in professional or volunteer organizations preferred
Contact Recruiter: Srikanth Palvai
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org