Job Title : Product Environmental Compliance Specialist
Position Type: Permanent
Experience: 8-15 years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science/Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, or related field.
- Minimum 8 ~ 10 Years of experience in handling Env. Compliance program (RoHS2/3 & REACH in particular)
- Handling team(s) to drive Env. Compliance program.
- Demonstrated ability working on env compliance due diligence process which are suitable for assisting RoHS & REACH program
- Hand’s on experience in the data quality systems like risk assessments, acceptance criteria, purchasing procedures and any relevant process.
- Good understanding in Compliance Assurance systems (CAS) documents and it’s process.
- Good understanding in Chemical and Mechanical Properties of Plastics and Metals.
- Reading and Creating Material Data sheets (MDS).
- Creating Modules & converting Modules to MDS – follow IPC-1752 guidelines.
- Co-ordination with the customers & their suppliers.
- Guiding Suppliers to create IMDS for their products according to customer requirements
- Evaluation (ACCEPT\REJECT) Material Data Sheets (IMDS) for Analytical instruments, Lab and medical parts & assemblies
- Familiar with (any) RoHS testing methods : XRF screening, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, GC-MS, GC-ECD, FTIR, UV-vis, and other RoHS testing methods (Bromine compounds)
- Working knowledge to Perform in-house safety testing of components where material data cannot be identified through documentation
- Interface with outside agencies so that the products/assemblies can be formally tested and certified to meet designated requirements, including US and Canada NRTL requirements
- Familiar with Product CE marking process and enforcements
- Knowledge in IEC 61326 and 61010 is a plus
- Application knowledge on PLM (Product Lifecycle) Management) Tool
- Application knowledge on PDM (Product Development Management) Tool
- Astute organizational skills with drive to meet deliverables in a timely manner.
- Ability to read lengthy regulations and interpret the business and/or product impact. Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as proven experience working one-on-one with suppliers, customers, business units, engineering, and senior management (internally and externally). Self-motivated and confident. Comfortable to work independently, as well as within highly matrixed, cross-functional teams.
Experience working in a global, multi-site manufacturing company
Contact Recruiter: Srikanth
Recruiter Email : email@example.com