Job Title : Mechanical CAD Engineer- Plastics
Position Type: Permanent
Experience: 2-3 years
- 3D modeling, 2D-drafting of new product development/Sustenance Engineering for
- Executing Reverse Engineering projects
- Design & development of fixtures for metrology and testing
- Work with vendor partners for developing proto parts and fixture manufacturing
- Manufacturer Modelling in Solid Works based on sketches.
- Quick surface modelling
4 Year Diploma in Tool & Die Making (preferably from NTTF)
- Min one-year work experience in mold design or manufacturing
- Good fundamental knowledge in plastics and manufacturing
- Hands on experience on CAD tools (preferably Solid works & Creo with Surface
- Hands on experience in mold design/plastics part design & manufacturing
- Capability to understand and apply GD&T and Tolerance Stack-up analysis
- Good knowledge on drawing Standards (ISO, ANSI/ASME)
- Good communication with stakeholders.
- Hands on experience of quick surface modelling using CAD tools (preferably Solid works)
Knowledge on various manufacturing processes like Injection Molding, Injection
- Blow Molding, Extrusion Blow Molding, Injection Stretch Blow Molding
- Good knowledge in plastic materials properties and selection
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Good planning, communication and inter personal skills
- Project management and reporting.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Proficient in Surface modelling.
- Quick development of models. (rough/ approximate)
- Translation from sketches to CAD
Contact Recruiter: Shobha
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org