Job Title : Design Engineer – Pressure Vessel
Position Type: Permanent
Experience: 4-5 years
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or similar domain
- Understand Customer’s requirement and perform Pressure Vessel Design calculations
- Read, understand, generate the PID and GA drawing
- CAD modelling and generating manufacturing drawings for Pressure vessels
- Good knowledge on Engineering fundamentals
- Work experience with Cryogenic pressure vessels
- Experience in design and drafting using Autodesk Inventor
- Should have Sheet Metal Manufacturing and heat treatment knowledge
- Good Communication skills and should be able to interact with the client for technical discussion
- Strong Exposure on ASME code section VIII div 1 & div 2.
- Strong knowledge on Strength of materials, Thermodynamics
- Working Experience on Cryogenic Pressure vessels
- Generating PID and GA with minimum guidance.
- Able to create 3D models and generate manufacturing 2D drawings as per ASME, with minimum guidance
- Good knowledge on drawing Standards (ISO, ANSI/ASME)
- Hands on experience on CAD tool – Autodesk Inventor and Vault accessing
- Product development process knowledge
- Ability to work on global product development projects independently.
- Knowledge on various manufacturing processes like injection moulding, sheet metal operations, castings, and forgings.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Good planning, communication and inter personal skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized
Contact Recruiter: Srikanth
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org