JD for Competency Manager:
Location – Hyderabad
- Lead and Develop the competency framework for Mechanical CAD and Design functions
- Own and execute resource planning based on business requirements
- Develop and position Mechanical CAD and Design functions as center of excellence (COE) within and outside the organization
- Measure and track the competency improvement
- Must have been part of end-to-end NPD/NPI product development cycles or Managing and executing multiple Sustenance projects.
- Should be strong in design and drawing standards.
- Strong in engineering fundamentals.
- Develop and Implement the training plan; Mentor and coaching experience with young engineers.
- Very good communication and Inter personal skills.
- Very good skills on MCAD software’s preferably Solid works or similar MCAD tools.
- Should have an experience in working with global teams and cross functional team.
- The candidate should have a certification in solidworks or worked in solidworks for more than 8 years in all different modules like Advanced assembly modeling, surface design, Advanced sheetmetal design, plastic component design etc.
- Should have worked as a document controller or equivalent (final reviewer of drawing standards, GD&T ASME Y14.5)
- Handled a team, conducted trainings (tool trainings and process training)
- Should have worked on concept designs supporting the NPD and Sustenance projects
15+ years of experience minimum.
- Good people management skills
- Exposure to collaborative work environment and engineering service industry
- B.E/B.Tech in a mechanical engineering discipline or equivalent streams.
- Hands on experience in Mechanical CAD, Design and Manufacturing process including sheet metal, plastics, ferrous/non-ferrous material.
Contact Recruiter: Shobha
Recruiter Email : firstname.lastname@example.org